Free Mobile Device Management Made Easy With Device Link
The following is a guest post from the team over at DeviceLink, a solutions company that released a free MDM solution that is simple and easy to use. Check it out!
Mobile device management has become increasingly popular as administrators look to gain control over mobile devices. Some organization want to leverage key MDM functions but lack the complexity to justify the cost and resources commonly associated with enterprise-oriented solutions.
Last week Unwired Revolution launched DeviceLink – a free mobile device management solution. DeviceLink has been available in limited release for more than nine months with customers all over the world, and we have seen tremendous use of the service. From small businesses, to schools, to government agencies, DeviceLink has made iOS device management easy and accessible. Why should you consider DeviceLink?
1. No assembly required – Some MDM solutions require professional installation or IT expertise. With DeviceLink, customers only need a web browser and devices to manage to get started. An organization can literally begin managing devices in minutes.
2. Take it to the limit – Setting itself apart from other MDM offerings, DeviceLink provides unlimited device management.
3. Push it – Along with the official launch and based on customer feedback, DeviceLink will now support free and paid app distribution as well as volume purchase codes. Administrators can easily make updates to all or groups of users.
4. Lock it down – DeviceLink allows for management of bring your own device (BYOD) and company-owned devices, offering three levels of security within a single selection. DeviceLink provides support for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with device compliance detection, including passcode requirements, app whitelist/blacklist, as well as remote lock, wipe and password reset.
5. A Free Ride Exists –There are no trial period issues, no surprises. DeviceLink was developed during a customer engagement, and the team is thrilled to share at no cost.
Find Me Online:
My name is TJ Houston.
I am the Director of Technology at Huron City Schools. I love integrating technology into the classroom and helping teachers find the way on the information super highway. Things I love: My family, My awesome Girlfriend, Technology, Education, and Photography.
I run PD sessions twice a week and run community training the first Saturday of the month. I love teaching people new things.