OSX Tip: 4 Resize Images in Batch with Preview
My friend Jeff (@teachercast) needed a way to batch resize and shrink some images so I put this post together explaining how to do this with preview.
- In a Finder window, select all the image files you wish to process.
- Right click on the images and select “Open With” and then select “Preview”
- All of the images should show up in preview
- Click “Edit” and then “Select all” or click “Command + A” (You should see all of the images highlight in blue)
- From the Tools menu, select “Adjust Size”.
- Choose the settings you wish to apply to your images from the dialogue window.
- After adjusting your settings, Click “OK” and then save your images.
If you have any other tips or questions please feel free to comment below or shoot me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Me Online:
My name is TJ Houston.
I am the Director of Technology at Huron City Schools. I love integrating technology into the classroom and helping teachers find the way on the information super highway. Things I love: My family, My awesome Girlfriend, Technology, Education, and Photography.
I run PD sessions twice a week and run community training the first Saturday of the month. I love teaching people new things.